1. Always lock the steering wheel and do not leave the key in the ignition. These are very simple rules, but many people forget to follow them.
2. All information regarding your motorcycle registration must be accurate and current.
3. If possible, store your motorcycle in a locked garage.
4. Use a reliable optional anti-theft device.
5. Enter your name, address and telephone number in the Owner's Manual and keep the Manual with your motorcycle at all times. In many cases, stolen motorcycles were identified by information contained in the Owner's Manual that came with the motorcycle.