We install the motorcycle on the central stand.
1. Using a 6 mm hex wrench, unscrew the upper shock absorber mounting bolt.
2. Holding the inner nut of the lower bolt with a 17 mm wrench, unscrew the bolt with a 14 mm wrench and remove it.
3. Remove the shock absorber from the top mount by sliding it towards you.
4. We take out the shock absorber from the mount on the pendulum, moving it up.
5. Remove the second shock absorber in the same way.
We install shock absorbers in the reverse order.
Tighten the upper bolt of the shock absorber to a torque of 26 Nm. Tighten the nut of the lower shock absorber mounting bolt to a torque of 3.4 Nm.