I. Using a 10 mm socket wrench, unscrew the eight nuts securing the pipes of the exhaust system to the cylinder head.
2. With a 5 mm hex wrench, unscrew the rear bolt and with a 6 mm hex wrench, the front muffler mounting bolt.
3. We lower the exhaust system down.
4. We move it forward, removing the pipes from the cylinder head.
5. Use a slotted screwdriver to pry off the sealing ring (in every graduation window).
6. We remove the O-rings of the exhaust pipes from each exhaust port.
We install in the reverse order, replacing the sealing rings of the exhaust pipes with new ones. We apply a little graphite grease to the head studs of the block. We tighten the fastening nuts to the cylinder head with a torque of 13-14 Nm, we wrap the rear muffler mounting bolt with a torque of 22 Nm.