1. Using an 8 mm wrench, unscrew the seven bolts securing the left engine cover.
2. Remove the cover, clean the surfaces of the cover and crankcase from the remnants of the old gasket.
3. We keep the overrunning clutch from turning, fixing it with a screwdriver bit inserted between the gear teeth and a 14 mm key, unscrew the bolt securing the freewheel to the gearbox input shaft.
4. Remove the ratchet from the gearbox shaft.
5. Then remove the overrunning clutch assembly with the starter driven gear.
6. Remove the starter drive gear from the axle.
We assemble in the reverse order.
We tighten the bolt securing the overrunning clutch to the input shaft of the gearbox with a torque of 83 Nm. Install a new gasket under the engine cover.