1. With pliers we unbend and remove the cotter pin from the axis of the footrest and remove the washer from the axis.
2. Extract axis.
3. Remove the footrest from the bracket while holding the lock plate against the footrest.
Attention! When removing the plate, a locking ball falls out from under it. It is important not to lose it.
4. Carefully remove the plate and the ball, remove the spring from the hole in the footboard.
5. The footrest on the right side is removed in the same way.
1. We install a spring in the hole of the footrest, having previously lubricated it with grease.
2. We put a lubricated ball on the spring.
3. Place the locking plate on the footrest so that the ball is in the hole in the plate in the position when the footrest is folded down.
4. Install the footrest into the bracket, keeping the lock plate from mixing. The footrest should be installed in the reclined position.
5. We insert the axle pre-lubricated with grease into the bracket, put a washer on it and fix it with a cotter pin.