The motorcycle must be placed on the center stand before removal.
1. Fold the side stop and remove the return spring with pliers (Engine removed for illustration).
2. Using an 8 mm wrench, unscrew the bolt securing the side stop sensor. We remove the sensor.
3. Using a 14 mm wrench, unscrew the nut of the side stop mounting bolt.
4. With a 14 mm key, unscrew the stop fastening bolt.
5. We take out the bolt and remove the side stop by sliding it down.
We install the side stop in the reverse order, applying grease to the bolt. We install the sensor in such a way that its pin enters the reciprocal hole of the side stop.