- Make sure the motorcycle is stabilised and adequately supported.
- A correctly supported motorcycle will help prevent it from falling.
- An unstable motorcycle may fall, causing injury to the operator or damage to the motorcycle.
Perform the following operations:
1. Remove the bolt from the centre of the camshaft drive chain housing in the cylinder head.
1. Centre bolt
2. Raise the front camshaft drive chain rubbing blade and detach the camshaft drive chain from the crankshaft gear.
3. The camshaft drive chain is removed from inside the head-space.