1. Using a 12 mm wrench, unscrew nuts 1 and 2 of the clutch cable to ensure free play of the cable sheath.
2. We unscrew the adjusting nut of the cable so that the cable can be brought into the slot of the adjusting screw.
3. We remove the cable sheath from the adjusting screw and remove the cable through the slot.
4. We remove the cable boss through the slot in the lever, moving it down and finally release the clutch cable.
5. We shift the cable sheath forward, pushing it out of the stop on the crankcase of the power unit.
6. Remove the cable boss from the clutch drive rod.
7. We remove the cable from the spring holder on the upper tube of the frame under the fuel tank of the motorcycle.
We install the drive cable in the reverse order.
It is necessary to adjust the clutch actuator in the following cases: the clutch does not fully disengage when the lever is fully depressed (leads), the clutch slips when the lever is fully released, abnormal free play on the lever.
1. Sequentially unscrewing nuts 1 and 2 (see photo to point 1), set the free play of the end of the lever on the steering wheel within 5-8 mm.
2. Tighten nuts 1 and 2.
During operation, if it becomes necessary to adjust the clutch drive within small limits (e.g. to compensate for cable stretch), you can use the adjusting nut on the clutch lever.